Quality, Health, Safety & Environment Policy
Abdullah Faleh Al Dossary Sons Contracting Company Ltd. is committed
- To Timely Project Completion with excellent Quality Products & Services complying with National & International Specifications, using Quality Resources.
- To provide Safe & Healthy working conditions, in a clean Environment, for prevention of work related injury & ill health.
- To eliminate Hazards & reduce significant Risk, by ensuring timely mitigation actions, resulting in increased Opportunities.
- To protect the environment, including prevention of pollution & use of environment friendly material.
- To conserve natural resources and to minimize waste generation.
- To gain Customer Confidence, by ensuring Customer Satisfaction at all levels.
- To fulfill Legal & other applicable requirements.
- To comply with Local, National and International Health, Safety & Environment Rules and Regulations, to ensure a safe & pollution free working environment.
- To comply with the Customer’s Needs & Expectations, using Measurable Objectives, to pursue Continual Improvement in our IMS performance throughout all the processes.
- To improve our Integrated Management System on a continual basis, by providing Training, Maximizing Quality Output and Minimizing Environment, Health and Safety Hazards; to our Stake Holders and all Interested Parties, influenced by our activities.
- To encourage Consultation & Participation of all White-Collar & Blue-Collar Employees in the Integrated Management System.
Hence, we have also adopted the concept of “Safety is First, Quality is a Must for a Clean & Healthy Environment ” in our QHSE Policy.
This Quality, Health, Safety & Environment Policy has been duly communicated to all Company employees and interested parties, to fulfill the IMS – ISO 9001:2015, ISO 45001: 2018 & ISO 14001:2015 requirements.
Al – Dossary adheres to strict quality management standards in order to achieve Clients’ Total Satisfaction and at the same time, complies with relevant regulations, while ensuring that quality encompasses all aspects of work in offices, sites, workshops and facilities.
Stringent standards of quality are continuously pursued by Al – Dossary, making sure that all staff members and subcontractors maintain the same, in order to ensure that mutual objectives are fully met or exceeded, and continuously improved. Where appropriate, specific quality objectives have been established, performance against these objectives will be constantly monitored on a continual basis.